Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So I would like it to be 10 years time...

So I would like it to be 10 years time. I would like to know what it feels like to be past this moment now, to be away from what i'm experiencing and rather be settled in the comfort of 10 years passing. Would there be comfort or will it be the same, the same? Life being called a journey rather than a destination suggests the latter for my answer, however perhaps there is comfort in this very truth; that without a journey life would not so simply be.

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Does this little beauty suggest i'm failing with this desire to live forward, or does it suggest that i'm unwillingly submitting myself to further years of worry. Perhaps it speaks of contentment.. and yet all the contentment I can imagine is contentment in response to time or the entrapment of time. They say that only time will make this pass, only time will uncoil the depths of vulnerability and stupendous connection. Only time both holds the key to my freedom and is my captor at large.

No comments:

Post a Comment